Welcome to the Lemons Center
The Lemons Center’s highly-personalized client care works very well in tandem with the traditional Medical Model approach. When the Medical Pain Model has accomplished all it can do, but help is still needed for chronic pain, we use our multi-disciplined approach from the Behavioral Science Model.
We integrate our comprehensive, six-week behavioral pain management day program, individual behavioral pain management care program, chronic pain physical therapy and medication reduction programs into team-recommended plans.
These proven services provide four major patient benefits:1) improved quality of life; 2) reduced utilization of healthcare services (less doctor visits; trips to the hospital; etc); 3) reduced pain; and 4) significant cost savings.
Patients We Help…
- Suffer from chronic pain – back pain, fibromyalgia, headaches, neuropathic pain, pelvic floor pain, arthritis, complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), phantom limb pain, Crohn’s disease…
- Rely primarily on medication to manage their pain.
- Are frustrated by the ineffectiveness of pain medication, the need for increased dosages, and accompanying negative side effects.
- Make frequent calls to physicians.
- Make increased ER visits.
- Have significant decreases in personal activity level.
- Experience strong emotional reactions to chronic pain.
- Have diminished quality of life due to pain.
- Are capable of daily participation in a rehabilitation program.
- Have tried everything without relief.
Goals We Help You Achieve…
- Successful ability to manage chronic pain on a daily basis.
- Decreased pain medication usage.
- Greatly reduced unnecessary physician calls, appointments and ER visits.
- Increased ability to perform daily activities.
- Improved emotional coping skills.
- Improved quality of life for the patients and their families.
- Significant decrease in healthcare cost for chronic pain.
- Increased return-to-work status.
- Decreased disability claims.